Lumia 920 Vs. HTC One Hardware/Design Comparison

| February 26, 2013 | 19 Replies

DSC02180No visit to the HTC booth would be complete without the obligatory comparison of the One vs. the 920. So here’s my take on it (more of a comparison gallery in video mode just to see what the two look like).

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

1. john says:

man window phone dont even have a real torrent downloader how sad and i was thinking of buying one windows phone really need to step its game up wat r they trying to b i phone with tiles windows u should be doing a way better job its sad hopefully this changes with windows blue i wanna leave android but nothing to par hopefuly this changes

2. Alvester says:

What could have been – anyone for a Xenon-capable Nokia Lumia 720X?

• Viipottaja says:

Haha, good old Steve…

• dss says:

Ya, he is one of the few “bloggers” out there that still calls it like it is :)

• Viipottaja says:

I would call him, and especially Rafe a journalist. :)

• Harangue says:

Steve was and probably still is a big fan of Symbian yet he also sees merit in WP and doesn’t mindlessly talk it down because of preference or visual appeal or disgust.

All in all Steve calls it what is, regardless of what platform it is and is probably one of the most unbiased reviewers out there. Android, iOS, WP, Symbian, Steve has reviewed them all with an open mind.

3. AN9r says:

HTC one has stereo speakers that rocks!

4. ms.nokia says:

Do a build quality test.
    Bang the htc and lumia against each other and see who wins. :)

5. manu says:

htc one will be obviously better except for the low light photography capability

6. correct says:

Not sure why you’re hyping the f/2.0 aperture on the HTC Ali. The 920 also has an f/2.0 aperture, and a superior optical stabilization system.

7. moh says:

I hate when cameras hunt for focus especially when it happens too often. I have noticed this with many reviews and articles here. Consider changing the camera you shoot with. This is my humble opinion