Lumia 720 Vs. HTC One Low Light Shootout #MustSee

| February 27, 2013 | 60 Replies

DSC02245After yesterdays comparison of the Lumia 920 Vs. the HTC One; I thought it would be cool to see how the Lumia 720 compared against these “UltraPixels”, so I somehow managed (don’t ask how) to sneak one of the prototype Lumia 720′s away from the Nokia booth and ran over to the HTC booth and their darkroom.

I dropped a pair of Purity Pro headsets (not mine unfortunately) in the corner along with my MWC badge and tested out the two cameras; so check out the video below- All I can say is regardless of which phone you think did better the Lumia 720 is DAMN impressive for a 250 Euro mid/Low end device, especially when it’s holding it’s own against HTC’s 600 Euro flagship phone.

Tags:

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Video, Windows Phone

1. Deaconclgi says:

Great work Ali, great work!

2. Sue says:

Htc’s army general beaten by a soldier of the Nokian army.

3. Béranger says:

Lumia 720 is €249 “before VAT/taxes” only in Nokia’s dreams. Maybe the announced price is “before the EU import taxes for goods Made in China”, because it was made available in Germany for €378-379 and this, at the cheap notebooksbilliger.de, not in a brick-and-mortar store.

4. Béranger says:

Filming a smartphone’s screen is terribly unprofessional. Unless you come back with uploads of the actual pictures (with the original EXIF data), all this is BS.

• Jyrki Sukula ottaa voiton Ramskista says:

Those picture you have posted are far worse and actually extremely unprofessional ones.

So, better to clean up your mess before complaining about someone who delivers superior pictures.

5. LOKI says:

Colors and lights are great in lumia 720 (due to aperture size), but the picture is not properly focused in lumia 720. headphone seems blurry.
    While HTC One rather giving low light green tinted photo, it is more focused and clear on zooming.

Yeah lumia 720 is great for its price but not upto the htc one.

• nabkawe says:

Actually if Ali went ahead and used the on screen capture instead of the button this wouldn’t have happened.

6. Inspiring quest there. What happened after?
    Good luck!