@_aka_p on twitter tipped us off to some interesting screen shots on the “Display + Touch” app in the store; the screen shots bring something called “Lumia Color Profile” which looks to be some sort of custom accent color maker perhaps? that “adjusts you screen’s color profile” whatever that means.
Following the link I did get an update on my 920; however the no options were nowhere to be seen; it’s possible a higher firmware version is required to utilize these updates; but you never know- give it a try and let us know if you get any new options:
thanks for the tip AKA_P
About the Author (Author Profile)Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- “Nokia Account” and “Extras + Info” Also Updated for WP8 Devices : My Nokia Blog | March 5, 2013
- Nokia Display and Touch app update brings Colour Profiles to your NL 920 Clear Black Display | debexpert | March 5, 2013
- Nokia Display and Touch app update brings Colour Profiles to your NL 920 Clear Black Display | windows8world.co.uk | March 5, 2013
- Display + Touch for WP8 Updated : My Nokia Blog | April 12, 2013
- Display + Touch for WP8 UpdatedЦялостни ИТ Решения | April 12, 2013