Nokia Smart Camera App Available in Marketplace, Requires Lumia Amber

| June 17, 2013 | 10 Replies

wp_ss_20130617_0003

Nokia Smart Camera, the new feature filled camera UI that Nokia unveiled alongside the Lumia 925 in London has just hit the marketplace. This app allows for deeper customization & control of your shots, plus other features such as burst mode (in 5mp) as well as the implementation of the “smart shoot” features into it:

Nokia Smart Camera shoots a sequence of photos, making it easier to capture great moments.

Either choose your Best Shot or combine the photos into one picture using these amazing features:

• Motion Focus – add blur to emphasize motion

• Action Shot – add a strobe effect to show action

• Remove Moving Objects – remove unwanted objects

• Change Faces – choose the best faces for great group shots

However the app requires the upcoming Lumia Amber update, meaning the only people who can download it at the current time would be someone with that version on their Lumia device, and all Lumia 925 owners. Keep in mind that the Lumia Amber update was promised to be released sometime in July, so hopefully this is in preparation for the update and we won’t have to wait much longer (my gut says the update will be released at the EOS event on the 11th).

You can grab the app (just because) over at the link below:

Scan with Windows Phone

wp_ss_20130617_0004

Category: Applications, Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Anonymous | June 18, 2013
  1. marcos says:

Ali can you please give me a list of all the apps that are in the nokia collection? Thanks in advance :D

• Janne says:

Here’s a quickly typed list from my Finnish Lumia 920, I’m sure these differ market to market.

Asterisk market have a cost attached, others are free:

Vampire Rush*
      StyleSaint
      Picnic Wars*
      Nokia Climate Mission

• v.s.i says:

Replace oemid=[lg | htc | huawei | samsung] and have a good laugh. ;) :D

2. Ellen says:

Is it true that the Smart Camera App does not work with phones that only have 512MB ram?

3. wiishesh says:

Whatever… Updates and upgrades will be available on 2020… That’s how fast they are working their ass off @ Microsoft and Nokia (windows) *bang my head on wall*

4. youtube.com says:

In areas covered by 3G, access to the Internet is provided at speeds of up to 7.
    ” The bus takes a giant leap, landing
    on the bridge. Memory Booster automatically watches and cleans up your Android’s system
    memory when it reaches a critical point.

Here is my page Stardom hollywood hack (youtube.com)