Windows Phones Galore in the Latest Under the Dome Episode

| July 14, 2013 | 16 Replies

Under the dome 2I don’t know if anyone has been watching the new show “Under the Dome” based on the Stephen King book (I like it so far, pretty nice; although some things seem to stray away from the book as usual with any TV adaptation). In the latest episode (episode 3), there seems to have been a whole house party sponsored by Microsoft, with Lumia 920s all over the places in multiple colors, as well as an HTC 8x and even a Surface tablet.

*In regards to the actual show I think the only person who really “sucks” at acting would be the lady cop, Linda; absolutely dreadful.

Under the dome 4 Under the dome 5 Under the dome

Under the dome 3

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

1. Just Visiting says:

Lol! I believe that is the most I’ve seen WP devices in one episode – variety of colors, different angles.

I don’t watch the show, but at least WP gets to make a few appearances.

2. mawire says:

Ja I saw it too. Everything is WINDOWS in that series. Including the Dome hahahaha

3. Leave or not leave a white N9 says:

I swear I’ll immediately buy a Lumia if they somehow manage to do a product placement in Game of Thrones

4. lumianer says:

Now in Germany we have the strongest marketing ever. 2 clips in 7 minutes advertising. But a newer clip is very good comparing it with others…like that:

• Jari says:

Night time photos advertised.. Not The Os?? Well, better not the mention the OS :D Thats why Ballmer was not there when lousy 1020 was introduced few days ago :-D Only a camera, nothing more and worse than 808.. Wp is not catching up Symbians features.. Sad:-( RIP Nokia.. Pse get of M$ as soon you can!!!!

5. Cod3rror says:

They’re trying so hard, and they’re failing equally hard. LOL

• Mark says:

Ah… codie…

First of all you whine about the 1020′s pictures not being good and are then made to look like a tit when GSMArena proclaim them the best thing ever, then your continuing cries of ‘WP will fail!’ make you look – if it’s at all possible – even more stupid as share increases slowly but steadily.

Now you’re just reduced to cheap one liners. How the mediocre have fallen! :)

• Cod3rror says:

Listen Marky Mark,

WP isn’t going anymore and this phone will not save it. WP’s shares are increasing because it’s on the bottom, any increase counts with it.

I was hopeful for 1020, it looked perfect on paper, but in real use, 808 destroys it.

• Mark says:

Sorry, mate.

You’ve been wrong so much that no-one believes anything you say any more because you’re the boy who cried wolf once to often.

Bye bye. :)

6. ammad says:

i noticed these too lol

But the show has been sinking since 1st ep.. Pretty medicore so far

7. kng says:

Hmm… How many WP products in popular culture already? Man of Steel, the Kelly Clarkson music video, J-Lo music video, Wendy’s Burger ad,… lost count…

IMO, how about add a new tag in your article indicating WP product placement or WP product used in any Music Videos, TV Shows, Movie etc. so that we can have a find that info next time…???

8. Mark says:

Under the Dome remains only one of two Stephen King novels I was unable to finish. It’s essentially a 200 page novella dragged agonisingly out to 800 pages. Really dull and boring.

The other was Pet Semetary which is, frankly, dreadful.

9. steve says:

Does anyone know how to display the time as a live tile like the kids phone dud on the close up toward the end?