Nokia P6095: Quadcore Nokia with S800, Adreno 330, 1080p?

| October 3, 2013 | 24 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 18.59.18

I’m not too versed in the gfxbench world but it has apparently revealed a ‘new’ Nokia with a 1080p display. This is along with a Quadcore processor, Adreno 330 (to match the s800 processor?). It is the specs we’re expecting in the Nokia phablet, the Lumia 1520. But if it’s not that (or not the 929) then what is it?

Cheers prashant for the tip!

Category: Nokia

1. raj1402 says:

screen resolution 1366×768 can see from specs

2. Peter L says:

Adreno 330 is the standard GPU on a Snapdragon 800 SOC.

3. Pathetic says:

android phone, I bet everything I have that Nokia will launch Android phones.
    now that the Trojan horse was gone, it is likely Nokia still have time , there is still time for the deal closes , so Nokia in these remaining monts can still use his name on smartphones, would be a very smart move.
    depending on the success or failure of Android phones, Nokia will decide whether to sell or not

4. sisqo88 says:

Do some one remember about the rumors for 4 months ago the rumors were right about a Nokia Lumia with snapdragon 800 and 1080p screen

5. chris wayne says:

For the first time ever i have realized that with the acquisition from M$ it could me A-LOT-OF new nokia devices, think about it, While not as strong as years ago, M$ has a lot of capital to spend, a lot of dead Nokia plans could resurge with this, it would be great to go back to times like when the N95 was borne, N95-N82-N85, etc. the people had a lot of varieties of products to choose from without compromising on specs, can’t wait for Nokia world :)

6. JGrove303 says:

I’ve been waiting for the Nokia Tablet a while now. As bitchen as the 1520 will be, I’ll just go for the 2520 and keep my 920. This is still a bitchen device.

7. Janne says:

Microsoft Surface (RT) is 1366 x 768 if I recall. 1371 x 771 is quite close to that.

My guess: This is a low-end version of the Nokia tablet (or the Nokia tablet if there is no high-end version).

WINDOWS also suggests Windows, not Windows Phone?