Not quite sure where these additional camera details have come from (the other specs seem to be rumour round up – e.g. wireless charging for global), reddit doesn’t seem to question it.
An interesting notion that the camera won’t be taking full 20mp shots like the 808 nor 1020 takes full 41mp due to the X sensor that doesn’t just ‘crop’ when switching between 16:9 and 4:3.
Improved OIS would be interesting to see what Nokia’s engineers have done over the 925/1020. Improved pano would be great as anything would frankly be better than the current implementation. The Nokia Camera app has been said to be the merger of Smart Cam and Pro Cam, a wish by some reviewers on the 1020 camera experience.
The MicroSD card was one of the first nice rumours we heard about the 1520 as well as the 1080p 6″ screen powered by a quadcore snapdragon 800 CPU and 3400mAh battery.
Hopefully, Nokia will present the 1520 amazingly like the 1020. Although the specsheet was completely revealed prior to launch, Nokia’s keynote was the most captivating that they’ve ever made and would be one to remember across the industry.
- 4G/LTE compatible
- Size specs of 152 x 81 x 8.7 mm
- 6 inch, 1920×1080 resolution AMOLED display, PureMotion HD+
- Weight around 160 gm / 168 gm (AT&T / Global)
- 20.7 MP Camera with Carl Zeiss optics, with improved Panorama and OIS.
- Nokia Camera app with improved saturation settings
- Dual-capture mode 5 MP and 16 MP images
- Max usable sensor resolution 18 MP in 4:3 aspect ratio
- 1.8X lossless zoom for still images, 4X for 720p capture
- 2 Ghz MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor, Adreno 330 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 32, 64 GB storage
- MicroSD card support
- Nano Sim card
- Black, White, Yellow colors to be available
- Massive 3400 mAH Battery
- 4 HAAC mics
- Inbuilt wireless charging (Global variant)