I;m not sure exactly what’s in this update, but my 1020 just alerted me of an available NOKIA software update. It only took about 3 minutes to install, but it’s currently “migrating data” so I’m not sure what’s new yet; unfortunately this probably isn’t the Nokia Black update that was announced alongside the 1520 & 1320, but who knows?
*P.S. my 1020 is UK region, running GDR3
After the update my software version is 3050.0000.133x.1001.
According to the Nokia support page the included features are:
- Imaging enhancements
- Touch functionality improvements
- Performance and stability improvements
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, my name's Ali- Currently a fifth (and final) year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! Be sure to follow my Twitter handle @AliQudsi and Subcribe to my Youtube for the latest videos - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia Lumia 1020 receives minor firmware upgrade | WMPoweruser | October 28, 2013
- Nokia Lumia 1020 receives minor firmware upgrade | October 28, 2013
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Minor Firmware Güncellemesi Aldı - Windowsum | October 28, 2013
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Firmware Güncellemesi - Windowsum | October 28, 2013
- Nuovo update per il Lumia 1020 con Windows Phne 8 GDR3 | Flabbertech | October 29, 2013
- Nuovo update per il Lumia 1020 con Windows Phne 8 GDR3 | Frog In The Box | October 29, 2013
- E disponibil un update de firmware pentru Lumia 1020 | | October 29, 2013
- Latest firmware update for the Lumia 1020 brings imaging enhancements and more | Pocketloud | October 29, 2013
- Nokia Lumia 1020: disponible una nueva actualización software | LuisAndradeHD.com | October 29, 2013