As part of their Garage Project, Microsoft have released this Tetra Lockscreen. It looks very nice, very clean. I can’t download it myself on the 1520 but it seems to get around certain issues I had with things like calendar (which I used third party apps to get this kind of functionality ).
- Displays upcoming calendar events
- Visualizes the pace of your day with a simple timeline
- Shows your current location on a street map
- Displays nearby calendar events with identifiable locations
- Pan and zoom in the top area of the screen, the bottom is reserved for unlocking
- Displays activity in steps, distance or approximate number of calories burned
- Compare by hour in the daily view, or by day in the weekly view
- Keeps time even when your screen is off
- Lap functionality
*Activity Tracker requires a Nokia SensorCore enabled device.