Microsoft’s Q3 2015: 9.3 Million Lumias, Cloud profits up, Surface Growing – Exceeding analyst expectectation
- Microsoft’s Financial Earnings show a growth for Lumia at 9.3 million in Q3.
- Revenue is up to 23.2 Billion but due to the continued restructuring, profit is down to a net of $4.5 billion (from $5.24B compared to last year).
- Devices and Consumer revenue grew 47% to $10.96 billion
- Commercial revenue grew 10% to $12.28 billion
- Surface line is doing pretty well too, thanks to Surface 3 Pro pushing Surface revenue to $908 million.
- More than 7 million Office 365 subscribers (I’m one recently as it’s cheaper for me as a student to get more storage for cheaper than the cheapest basic option).
- TOTAL Xbox sales were 2.4 million (is that 360 AND One?)
- Phone hardware revenue exceeded $2.6 billion
Cheers viipottaja for the tip!