Microsoft reported a 26.5 Billion dollar revenue for last quarter. Devices and services have grown 8% to 12.9B. Commercial revenue grew 5% to 13.3B.
- Surface revenue of $1.1 billion, up 24%, driven by Surface Pro 3 and accessories
- Office 365 Home and Personal subscribers increased to over 9.2 million, up 30% sequentially over prior quarter
- Search advertising revenue grew 23%, with Bing U.S. market share at 19.7%, up 150 basis points over prior year
- Xbox console sales totaled 6.6 million units, with strong holiday season performance
- Phone Hardware revenue of $2.3 billion, with 10.5 million Lumia units sold driven by growth in affordable smartphones
- Windows OEM Pro revenue declined 13%; revenue was impacted by the business PC market and Pro mix returning to pre-Windows XP end of support levels and by new lower-priced licenses for devices sold to academic customers
- Windows OEM non-Pro revenue declined 13%, with license growth from opening price point devices
Cheers viipottaja for the tip!
Category: Windows Phone