I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong on my Note 4 as to why clicking on a notification of an updated app brings me nowhere and does not list the app as being updated. On that regard, Z Launcher said it got updated and it mentions the following (mostly fixes) but new icons, Baidu search engine for Chinese users, improved handwriting recognition and other performance improvements.
The improved handwriting recognition definitely now can understand when Im writing “I” for instagram and not put “L”. Something I’ve seen in various demoes and experienced myself. However it should be better at recognising multiple letters or even words. It seems to confuse C for L. What is it with L eh.
– New Z Launcher default icons. This can be enabled in Settings
– For Chinese language users, the default search engine is Baidu now
– Fixed the defect of Z Launcher interpreting a tap in the ranked list as a letter scribbled on the screen (We heard you on this one!)
– Improved Scribble Handwriting recognition
– UI improvements for a wide range of Android devices
– Performance improvements
– Bug fixes