My Dream Nokia

This is a new section – a great idea sent in by MyNokiaBlog Reader Alberto Pietrobon. Click on the title link to head on over to that Dream Nokia. as well as clicking here to see all the posts about My Dream Nokia

About “My Dream Nokia”

I’m sure you’ve dreamt up your PERFECT Nokia device/UI. What it would look like, what it would feel like, what features it would have. Why don’t you share it with the world? Or at least with other Nokia fans :D .

It could be your own photoshopped or rendered work (seriously, you don’t need mega skills in either, basic paint job is often enough to convey a concept) of your dream product.

SEND this in similarly to tips@mynokiablog.com with the title “My Dream Nokia” and perhaps the model number (and a little description, maybe a few specs in the message area? Though this bit not necessary).

Who knows, maybe an image might flutter over to Nokia and through whatever route end up being real.

#1 Nokia E5x MeeGo Touch and Type Concept

#2 Nokia N10 MeeGo Phone Concept

#3 Nokia N9-01 MeeGo Phone concept

#4 Nokia E10 MeeGo Phone Concept

#5 Nokia E10 MeeGo tablet transformer with foldable screen and Solar panels concept

#6 Nokia Aura – MeeGo Phone Concept. Slim. Stylish. Simple.

#7 – Nokia N8-01 Touch and Play#8 – Nokia N9 MeeGo QWERTY Slider Concept

#9 My Dream Nokia #9: Nokia N7 WP7 Concept Nokia-Windows phone

#11: Nokia N11: 3D Camera, Dual Core, Dual boot MeeGo 1.2/Symbian Game Phone – Nokia N11

#12: Nokia N12 Super Slim Symbian Tilt QWERTY-touch hybrid

#13 Nokia E8 Touch and Type, VGA display, ARM Cortex A8 1GHz, Symbian^3, concept phone.

#14 Nokia MeeGo Phone Concept Nokia N14

#15 Nokia Leafpad, 10″ CBD AMOLED MeeGo Tablet Concept

#16 Nokia Meego Lite Phone Concept Nokia N17

#17 Nokia MeeGo Phone concept, Nokia N13

#18 MeeGo 2.0 Phone Concept, Nokia AMeego

#19: Nokia C8 Symbian Phone Concept:

#20 Nokia X9 MeeGo Phone Concept

#21 Nokia W6 Windows Phone Concept – What can be done with Windows Phone UI theming

#22 Nokia N18 Symbian^3 Phone Concept

Please view 23 onwards via the tag Dream Nokia, for all My Dream Nokia posts. Thanks

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Rushi says:

I wanos for my nokia 701……..please please please do it for our nokia users…if its happent then nokia will number one in the world forever……!(

2. MX says:

My dream Nokia: Lumia Pad, powered by Windows 8. I’ll let the rest of the community fill up the hardware specs. Whatever it is, it will be legen…wait for it…dary.

3. reem sabah says:

مرحبا انا عندي جهاز نوكيا فارجو مساعدتي
    في التجر التطبيقات قد حذفت من عندي نهائياا ولا اعرف كيف استرجاعها ولا يوجد عندي ملف الخاص بها فارجو ارسال الرابط لااعادت تثبيت الملف مع جزيل الشكر

hettp:://ovistores.com الخاصة بالتطبيقات قد حذفت)))
    ((( نهائياا واريد ارجاعهالفتح المتجر
    جهازي n8

4. congofrancisco says:

sao todos extraordinarios

5. My dream Nokia E8 and N12.To Nokia Co,kindly send me the price of the following items;-E8 and N12 price together with the Bluetooth device,headsets,charger,spare battery and the leather porch.or call me at;+260978055999/+260966055999.

6. Techinsane says:

fresh and original ideas, only wish i could take home the e10 and n12.

7. MX says:

My Dream
    Nokia Lumia 980

4.8″ PureMotion HD+ screen
    17MP PureView camera w/ floating camera type OIS
    Quad-core Snapdragon processor
    (And what not…)

Finally,
    Nokia Belle FP2/Windows Phone 8 dual-boot.

8. I have already drafted such a gadget but Nokia is acting slowly. I came up with iPhone and iPad killer device series but Nokia seems to be too reluctant to act.

9. Dina says:

dear nokia., im in love with the #40 model…
    its everythin i have been looking for in a phone, and the cherry on top is that it is qwerty…
    and i am a complete fanatic of qwerty phones…
    it looks like it will make my life easier..,

10. LUMIAALLTHEWAY says:

My dream Nokia would be a Lumia 720 with 1GB RAM ,16GB internal storage, a resolution of 640 x 1136 px and with 280~310 PPI :(

11. Robert, C, Russell says:

Hi Nokia, I currently have a lumia 800 But I would love a lumia 900, I guess we all got a dream phone huh?????

12. Anur gakhar says:

I am waiting for nokia smart watch and nokia asha 501 dual sim 3g
    Please send all detail on my email id

13. Annoymous says:

I like the look of the Huewai Ascend P6 4.7″ phone. Nokia should try it hand at a top of the line all titanium or aluminum thin smartphone with Izod glass screen and very thin bezels. It does have to have a quad core processor, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and retina quality screen resolution however.

I think this could be the one that is a sales winner for Nokia.

14. matthew says:

E8, but i want 1GB of RAM =o)