I found this via @MickyFin (originally from @chansearrington)
How to get 1 year’s free turn by turn licence on Ovi Maps.
5 Steps to get your 1 year’s Ovi Maps turn by turn licence
- Open up Ovi Maps 3.0 on your Nokia phone.
- Find a landmark – either do this via search or if you know a landmark, just scroll to it.
- Go to 3D View. Go to Options>Tools>Map 3D
- Frame the 3D landmark and take a screenshot. To frame, just scroll around and zoom in/out. To take a screenshot, go to Options>Tools>Take a screenshot
- Send via email to 3Dmaps@ovi.com with the title of your subject being the name of your landmark. If you’ve got email set up on your Nokia device, e.g. Nokia Messaging, it is extremely easy to send via email. Find your screenshot, e.g. go to Photos>Downloads, select the screenshot and send via Nokia Messaging to 3Dmaps@ovi.com with the title of the subject being the name of the landmark
HURRY, HURRY, HURRY! The first 100 unique landmarks gets a free 1 year’s turn-by-turn licence to Ovi Maps. There’s a few licences left!
You’ll get an auto reply email confirming your entry and if you’re lucky, you’ll get another email back soon saying you’ve won!
Here’s my entrant: Millennium Stadium. 2 minutes later, I got my licence code, and now I’ve got nearly the full potential of Ovi Maps in use (I say nearly, as I’m sure there’s a lot more to get out of it).
Tap an area and either select drive to/walk to and it’ll give you driving/walking directions from your current position.It’s blissfully easy.
BTW, does anyone know how t o make Ovi Maps 3.0 into Imperial, i.e. give distance in Miles? I’ve changed settings to imperial but it still shows details in metric.
Update: This competition is already finished.
100 3D Landmarks, 6 copies each = collage time!
The World according to Ovi Maps 3.0
Can you see your entry? What landmark did you submit?Quick glance I can see mine at Alaska and Southern China ^_^.