Thanks to WOMWorld, the attendees of the #OviGoodThings event had the chance toe meet with the product manager for the site of the Nokia Signposts for a tour behind the scenes of the Crane and Arrow.
This first video is of the site itself (I cut out the safety instructions as it went over youtube’s 10 minute limit). The video later (part 2 – to be uploaded this evening) will show the main ‘hub’/control centre of what’s actually processing the messages that appear on the arrow itself
- must get to lecture now -
P.S. Make sure to check out twitter.com/SignpostLondon to check out the feed of Good Things as they’re added!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- WOM World / Nokia » Blog Archive - Good Things arrow goes live | October 26, 2009
- Video: Nokia Signposts – Behind the scenes of the arrow and crane (Part 2) The Control Centre « My Nokia Blog | October 27, 2009
- Good Things in London – A Recap! « Thoughts from Hell | November 2, 2009
- Huge Interactive Signpost Shows the Direction to Favorite Locations at thegraffik | Design and Illustration | February 5, 2010
- Huge Interactive Signpost Shows the Direction to Favorite Locations | Locative Lab | February 12, 2010