Here are a selection of photos of the attendees on last week’s Good Things event in London, courtesy of WOMWorld.
There’s a gallery at the bottom as wordpress might break if I try to insert all the photos individually.
The gallery consists mostly of four destinations:
- first the boat that was privately hired to cruise the Thames, have some drinks and dinner
- Cityhall for the press launch of Good Things with Alexandra Burke and the Press Machine
- Site of the Ovi Good things arrow – the main reason for the entire event
- Ends with a trip to the Nokia Flagship Store and a photoshoot with the Nokia CityMan Antitheft.
If I get the chance, I’ll edit up the videos taken during the event too.
The event was fantastic; what WOM and Nokia planned out was brilliant. But best of all, it was an absolute blast to meet these guys.
[Below] Glenn – Gisuser.com @gletham
Michael – Symbian-Freak.com/Michael Hell’s Blog @xmichaelsfx
Ibrahim – TheNokiaReview.com @thenokiareview
Christian – WorldofNokia.co.uk @chaslam500
Taimas – DailyMobile.se @dailymobile
Jon Choo – jonchoo.blogspot.com @jonchoo
Varun – FoneArena.com @fonearena
Jerome – mapperz.blogspot.com @mapperz
Roman – S60inside.wordpress.com @s60inside
Moi – oh and X-factor 08 winner, Alexandra Burke! lol. Michael and Dominic in background!
The WOM/1000heads Crew:
Below should be a photo gallery of the the attendees at the OviGoodThings event.
About the Author (Author Profile)[Jay]
Sites That Link to this Post
- jedblogk » Nokia Ovi: share your favourite places with everybody ! | November 2, 2009