Technical Specifications: New Nokia C3, C6 and E5 announced. Welcome to the Nokia QWERTY-messaging family!

| April 13, 2010 | Reply

Here’s what came out of the Nokia Virtual event…

The Nokia C3, C6 and E5! You have probably seen them all in one incardnation or another through rumours, screenshots, FCC sketches. Well here they are.

New additions to the QWERTY messaging family

E5 is the new single digit Eseries. Seen around and rumoured as the Nokia mystiq.

More E5 goodness over at Nokia Conversations

180EUR

This one we’ve already seen before, the touch QWERTY hybrid E6.

More C6 goodness over at Nokia Conversations

220 EUR

This was seen just before April fools day. It’s my favourite out of all of them for the simple fact that it could be really appealing to the younger audience. It’s like a teenager friendly blackberry. And what a star for 90 Euros! Oh and it plays back video with quite a wide range of codecs so less conversion needed: H263, H264, AVI, mpeg-4, and .wmv! (Info from Q&A)

Oh, and it comes in SIX colours!

More C3 goodness over at Nokia Conversations

90 EUR

Oh hey, we’re on the Nokia page ^_^

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Cseries, Eseries, Nokia

1. Lloyd says:

I really really want the contacts bar on my N86 8MP!!!
    I miss the rotating carousel of my N95 8GB… I had it set to bring up my top 5 contacts when I pushed the button (you know what I’m getting at) and from there I could either press the middle button to start a new SMS or press the call button to dial. Such a time saver and I find my N86 a comparative pain to use…

2. Lloyd says:

I really really want the contacts bar on my N86 8MP!!!

3. Lloyd says:

Okay so my attempt at describing the button was quashed by the URL filter. I mean the one with the 4 arrows that brings up the multimedia menu. Currently showing the videos tab in this picture: http://nokian.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/30/1269040685_b1cb50d51f.jpg

4. Lloyd says:

5. Red Go says:

When will Nokia C3 be disseminated in the Philippines?

6. Red Go says:

When will Nokia C3 be disseminated in the Philippines?

7. sweet says:

I love C3, i have the pink one. I didn’t know there’s blue one. But I am fine with pink. :D

8. sweet says: