It looks like another phone in the Nokia C Series has been leaked (Thanks to bel for the heads up), the Nokia C2, which appears to have a split QWERTY keyboard (similar to the Nokia 6820 but instead of the keyboard flipping over, the screen rotates). It seems like an interesting device, and would be nice to see a prototype as sometimes these sketches do not do the phone justice.
The phone specifications we can see are just equivalent to an entry level device, i.e.:
- 2 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics
- Display: 240 x 320 pixels
- Rotation Feature
Possible Features (I could be completely wrong about these):
- Front facing camera (based on concept picture)
- 3G Connectivity (to allow the possible front facing camera to work properly)
- Touch Screen?? (as I cannot see any obvious navigation keys but this is just me guessing!)
I suppose we will just have to wait and see!
UPDATE (01/05/2010): New picture below was added by the guys over at ciaomondo.it and now the keyboard layout makes a lot more sense! If i’m not mistaken I think it say’s 3.5G under the network signal level so looks like it has HSDPA, but with the addition of the navigation keys in the middle I think that the touch screen facility is unlikely, not that it looks like it would need it!