The folks and Negri Electronics allowed Jon Rettinger from TechnoBuffalo to do a brief hardware run through of the leaked Nokia slider device. In the run-through he mentions the size of the screen as being a 4-inch capacitive screen and quotes a resolution of 640*360.
Although the screen size sounds quite on point, the sharpness of the screen has me doubting his claims on the resolution.
Regardless it was a pretty thorough run through which highlighted a few of the key features of the device. One key thing that was noted in the previous video as well as mentioned in Jon’s run-through was the thin-ness of the device, with a depth footprint comparable to similarly positioned slate devices like the Evo 4G and the outgoing Iphone 3GS
A link to the video run-through is provided below
A link to his post on TechnoBuffalo including a gallery of photos taken from the video can be found at this link.
An embedded youtube version will be added as soon as it’s available.
About the Author (Author Profile)So you've read something I've written. yay!! As you already know, my name is Andre and I'm currently a student based in Atlanta. Much like Jay, I pretty much blog here in my free time. Follow me on twitter @andre1989 or contact me directly at Andre(at)mynokiablog(dot)com. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Sites That Link to this Post
- The Nokia N9 » Nokia (N9?) Prototype Hands On – Video | July 1, 2010
- Nokia N8-02 (aka “N9″) gets video demo & specs - SlashGear | July 1, 2010
- Nokia N8-01 nuovo video hands-on e foto confronto | NokiaSpace - Nokia, Symbian and any more.. | July 1, 2010
- Nuovo video hands-on (N9, E7, C7, N8-01?) | July 1, 2010
- Prototyp Nokii N9 na video | July 1, 2010
- Nokia Leaked Slider Hands on Video Shown, Comparison With Other Smartphones | GSM Dome - Mobile Phone News | July 2, 2010