Video: WeTab MeeGo Presentation – Intel Dev Day 2010 (Deutsch)

| September 5, 2010 | Reply
stevechippy from carrypad has uploaded a 10 minute video from the WeTab MeeGo presentation, showing the new MeeGo tablet with a slightly different UI to that we’ve seen in previous MeeGo tablet demoes. Video is in German.
The WeTab looks very responsive
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILfUHv0mTlc]
Here’s another video hands on by NewGadgetsDE  in case you missed it a few days ago.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EdNBTwHxWk]
Thanks to Cheruki Tarun for the heads up!

Tags: , , ,

Category: MeeGo, Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Szilárd-Erwin Szogyényi | September 9, 2010
  1. IMarius says:

hmm i wonder what battery life , weight and cost will be , also its very glossy , but yea nice to see them using a ui based on meego , but if i brought it i know i would just stick stock meego on it straight away.

• Hawke says:

The WePad is MeeGo OS or Android??

• Junta says:

Based on Meego, I am inclined to think it’s the desktop version its based on and not the tablet version.

• Jim says:

actually is wetab OS which I think it’s based on meego core ( probably old moblin) but it was already in production so they didn’t wanted to wait until meego for tablets is ready ( probably meego 1.2) . probably software build for wetab can be compatible with meego .

I think wetab is a success in germany.

2. alex68 says:

Amazon Germany is selling this product at price EUR 569.00 for WeTab 3G 29.5 cm (11.6 Zoll) Tablet PC 32GB (UMTS, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi, GPS), 449e without 3G and 16g storage farm.

Datasheet of weTab

11.6″ display, 1366×768 resolution. 1.66 GHz Intel Atom N455 processor, 16GB storage, 1.3MP webcam, card reader, two USB ports, Bluetooth2.1 and WiFi, 6 hrs battery, HDMI and 3G. There is also a model of 32GB internal storage.

3. nocare says:

why change the ui of original meego tablet which is well received?

4. Adnan says: