The E7 sports a full focus camera meaning beyond a certain point, everything is in focus. This means that taking photos is pretty much instant as you do away with the time taken to auto-focus. However, this does mean you cannot take macro/close up pictures/videos.
The E7 here is preproduction and was not really ready for video samples. So it’s probably not worth putting to much thought into this video. Also worth noting that the video is panning and would look better if the camera was set still. Finally this is shot indoors so cannot show the full potential of E7 video in optimum lighting.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nagranie video wykonane telefonem Nokia E7 | September 21, 2010
- Video sample in HD fatto col nuovo Nokia E7 in pre-produzione (Full Focus 720p) | Batista70Phone | September 21, 2010
- Nokia E7 – HD video recording sample (720p) | Phonet | September 21, 2010
- نوكيا E7 وتجربة التصوير بجودة (720p) عالي الدقة | September 22, 2010
- Video HD grabado con el Nokia N7 | September 25, 2010