FREEWARE: Nokia Panorama Available at the Ovi Store for your Nokia N8 (And Nokia N900)

| October 7, 2010 | 10 Replies

An alternative to Morpho QuickPanorama “Nokia Panorama” is now available at the Ovi Store for free.

In contrast to Morpho, the detail seems MUCH higher with the Nokia version. The seams are pretty much invisible.

The pic below is from Damien Dining.

I don’t have a N8 to test this out so I’m not sure if this is a stitcher panorama (where you manually line up the images) or a sweeping panorama (where you sweep from left to right as steady as possible) like the Morpho Quick Panorama

Click here to download from the Ovi Store.

Thanks to @NOMOSdesign for the heads up.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Freeware, Nokia, Nseries

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Video Demo: Nokia Panorama on the Nokia N8 | My Nokia Blog | October 10, 2010
  1. Mrw00t says:

it is also available for n900.
    works great with it.

2. Nocare says:

Compatible with n97 mini?

When n97 mini get next new update with some s3 features like threaded sms, more shortcut widgets to fill the one pagewith all icons, and please disable the hide@homescreen, it is almost useless

glad that nokia internet radio finally come to n97 mini,

now i wish for a few apps to come to my phone

oxford advanced learner english dictionary
    official flickr to view or search other album
    official yahoo messenger,
    msn live messenger to come back to ovi store!

Nokia have partnered with yahoo, why there are no a single app from yahoo for symbian touch?

3. Mrw00t says:

I dunno what you mean with autosweep but it works(imho) automatically. just line up the pic one after the other.

• Deaconclgi says:

Autosweep is when you don’t have to line up the pictures at all. Morpho quickpanorama makes a pano as if you were recording a video: You just pan/sweep to the right and it automatically makes the pano WITHOUT taking individual pictures and lining them up. The downside is that the quality of Morpho’s panos are decreased.

• Eric says:

In this app you press the camera button to start and it tells you how to hold the camera for the next picture. You don’t have to press the button for each pic. Press when done. After you’re done, it will stitch them together in a superb pic :) and you can choose to save it and also each individual picture separately.

4. Ivan Marinez says:

Sorry to go out off topic guys i don’t know if you guys already know this but firefox 4 beta is out for the n900

5. carstun.com says:

n8 and n900 are cool phones

6. Steve Barker says:

Good to see app developers acknowledging N900. This is a phenomenal beast and still Nokia’s most advanced (dare I say top-of-the-range?) device.

With Meego half a year away, N900 still in the shops and a huge, loyal fanbase, developers could do worse than se Qt to earn a few more bucks for their hard work by including N900 in their builds.