So here’s the Nokia N8 again taking on some professional work: Replacing a DSLR for a magazine shoot!
There’s a 9 minute video accompanying this post that shows the entire process:
- Initial worries about the N8 << but they go on to say it’s not the equipment, it’s the technique. But it still has to be good.
- How to attach a screw-less Nokia N8 to a tripod?
- Right lighting is key for ANY camera – some tips for N8 users we’ve received from the Nokia N8 Camera school
- Helps to have a really fit model. It’s hard to take a bad photo this way
Result – fear over – “they look fantastic!”amazed at the details on the lashes, “It’s a cellphone!!!!”
“The camera pulled it off”…”camera?” …”the phone pulled it off!”
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Doubting how good the camera on the N8 is? | My Nokia Blog | December 20, 2010
- Nokia N8 replaces DSLR on Magazine shoot | WOMWorld/Nokia | December 21, 2010
- Nokia N8′s 12-Megapixel Camera Used to Shoot Magazine Cover | GottaBeMobile | December 21, 2010
- Video: A phone that takes professional shots, HTC? I think that’s the Nokia N8. #16MPmeh : My Nokia Blog | April 18, 2011