PhoneArena has published their 10 minute video review of the Nokia E7
- Chicklet style physical QWERTY very comfortable to type on, with various language layout. One of the best keyboard experiences they’ve encountered. One of the best QWERTY keyboards we’ve tested on any handset
- Display almost infinite contrast with pitch black pixels. Visibility outside decent. Wide viewing angles. Average brightness. Clear black technology visibility outside very decent.
- Video editing pretty handy
- Browser same as other S^3, clunky interface. Resolution of screen is low so when zoomed out, page is unreadable. Scrolling of full page is choppy. Double tap works well. Browser supports text reflow. Pinch to zoom smooth but overall browser is slow. No full adobe flash. Crossed fingers that new browser is much better than what we see on E7
- Camera UI doesn’t differentiate from N8 except no macro mode. (PS no sport mode either).
- Pictures turned out a bit soft, but captured plenty of detail. Colour representation was accurate. Same goes for HD video. Fluid but it could be a little bit sharper. Plenty of detail. Contrast is good enough.
- Exhibits top notch call quality as expected from the Finnish handset, both in earpeace and receiving end thanks to noise cancelling microphones
- Battery of 5h talk time 3G not that impressive.Probably charge daily.
- Thrilled by E7 boutique design, rock solid construction and choice of choosing most premium construction material.
- Processor speed more than enough to run Symbian and offers many additional functionalities HDMI , USB OTG.
- 8MP camera not like N8 but it is quite decent, HD video added bonus.
- On software front, E7 shines with some enterprise orientation. Wide support of corporate email, remote key management for locking/wiping from afar.
- Keyboard can dish out mails at enviable speeds
- Ovi Maps free navigation
- Only things that need update is browser and Symbian Interface.
- If a Nokia fan, you won’t be disappointed with E7.