Nokia Support Videos have uploaded a slew of videos, this one showing how to re-download applications that you have already previously downloaded from Ovi Store.
You might need to do this if you:
- Swap to a new (compatible) phone
- format/hard reset your current phone. This might be down to you or one of the unfortunate handset related bugs (e.g. fails to start, requiring you to hard reset)
- uninstall app and need to redownload
- Launch Ovi Store
- Sign in to your Account
- Select the application (find from “My Stuff” or you can find it manually)
- Click Download (hopefully it won’t ask you to repurchase)
Now I don’t know if Ovi Store still has that 5 re-download limit policy.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- How To | Re-Download Apps From The Ovi Store | The Nokia Review | March 21, 2011