Video: Nokia India X2-01 TV advert. Rainbow Ninjas dancing on giant X2-01

| April 1, 2011 | 9 Replies

Here’s an official TV advert from Nokia India (apologies if adverts you see posted here are only from UK/India/Philippines/maybe even US – it’s just what we can find that we post) for the Nokia X2-01.

This is a budget QWERTY phone but it’s still getting some much loved advertising push. Check out those power ranger looking dancers dancing on a massive Nokia X2-01.

Promoted by two young ‘trendy’ looking people, somewhat of a “Lonely Island” style rap and hip-hop rainbow ninjas at the background, this advert targets the younger, more westernised audience.

Anyone got the full translation of the song?

Tags:

Category: Nokia, Video, Xseries

Sites That Link to this Post

1. T Mobile Tv Advert Song | September 12, 2011
  1. stylinred says:

i felt embarrassed just from watching it ;)

2. Adnan says:

its a very very lame ad.

3. ruin says:

don’t bother with the translation…your ears will ooze out blood hearing just a few words…

4. Emran says:

This very add first appeared in Pakistan 3 months ago… 99.99% ditto. And they preferred to keep it the same way for the indian market as well :)

5. HE says:

VERY FOCUSSED ADVERTISEMENT.
    TARGETING INDIAN YOUTHS HAVING WESTERNIZED THOUGHTS.
    GOOD BACKGROUND MUSIC AS WELL AS CHORUS.
    HOPE IT WILL HELP TO FURTHER PUSH UP THE SALES OF NOKIA X2-00

6. Amey says:

This advt is targeted at college going kids/low income youth who have just started working who are slowly turning to low cost handsets like Micromax and the like mainly due to
    1) Lower pricing
    2) QWERTY keyboard and Blackberry style looks
    3) Packing music, qwerty, good looks etc in a feature phone

The X3-02 is better than X2-01 in many respects (the music itself will blow X2-01 away) and still not yet advertised! Cost of a phone is a major concern here….

7. Mrs. J. Martins says:

Hello,
    I’m Mrs. J. Martins from Oklahoma, I wish to Advise you not to Obtain a LOAN from Anyone OR a Firm, The Only Legitimate Company that Offers LOAN is CLarkson Investment Company, That’s were i took my LOAN from and you can contact them at E-MAIL: (clarkson@clarksoninvestment.com)

Regards