Video: Rafinha Bastos and the Nokia C3 from Nokia Brasil.

| April 5, 2011 | 10 Replies

Hey, any Brazilian readers here? Here’s Rafinha Bastos, (Wikipedia says is a Brazilian comedian, journalist and television personality) on a Nokia Advert.

Why? Portuguese Translator says:

Rafinha Bastos, voted the world’s most influential Twitterers by The New York Times, Nokia uses the C3 (QWERTY) to be connected to Twitter and all social networks.

And Another

Category: Cseries, Nokia, Video

1. Chris_Skylock says:

bastos in the philippines means pervert. lol. I laugh hard reading his last name

• Jay Montano says:

Yeah, I had to google it in case that was also Portuguese for something similar.

• Chris_Skylock says:

im not to be rude but it’s a rare case to see surnames that’s also a word from other countries. I guess I have to get used on American/Canadian surnames this month as I migrate.

Im used at Spanish surnames. Sorry for off topic. Good to see the Nokia C3 gets to shine a little

2. Marcio says:

I am brazilian from Rio and I am fan of My Blog Nokia. \o/

3. Saulo says:

Yeah! He is a famous Brazilian comedian and found at twitter another way to easily make money.
    For any kind of ad he charges approximately US$ 3.500 per post! That is what I call influence.

From Rio de Janeiro-BR To Montreal-CA – Saulo

4. bastos is a common surname in Brazil =)

5. Caio says:

Here’s another one from Brazil!!
    I read the blog almost daily.
    It’s good that we have some repercussion out there apart from the samba, beachs and girls.

from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

6. helga says:

I think I miss the Nokia C3. I think the nice phone.