Hi folks. As you may notice, the stuff we got from Nokia World is slowly trickling in today. This is our first video with the Asha 300 touch and type. Pretty much the very popular C3-01 with 1GHz, polish in the design and an additional messaging button. My sister loves her C3-01. Can’t get enough of the Opera browser.
Oh, you can also see Angry Birds demoed here. No more necessity to get a smartphone. Now the millions of S40 users can enjoy throwing poultry to kill some swines.
You might be interested in checking out the product page:
- Size: 112.8 x 49.5 x 12.7 mm
- Weight (with battery): 85 gVolume: 59 cm3
- 140 MB internalMicroSD memory card slot, hot swappable, up to 32 GB
- Talk time (maximum): GSM 6 h 54 min, WCDMA 4 h 18 min
- Standby time (maximum): GSM 550 h, WCDMA 597 h
- Screen size: 2.4”QVGA262 000 colours
- Resistive touch display
- Proximity sensor
- KeypadPhysical keys (call key, end key, messaging key, volume key, lock key)
- 5 megapixel full focus (EDOF) camera
- 4 x digital zoom
- Fullscreen viewfinder
- Video recording: QCIF, QVGA, VGA in H.263 and MPEG4 format