The game has two main modes, Airport and Workout as well as four difficulty levels, Easy, Normal, Hard and Impossible. You’ve have to play a few levels to unlock the different difficulties.
Whilst simple in design, the game looks quite pleasant and has a decent soundtrack. It’s available free with ads. Performance wise, it’s a star. Mango ready, instant resume, fast, stable. Give it a go. It sounds like an odd concept, a toilet based game but it’s actually rather addictive.
Occupied is a hilarious and seriously addictive game!
It puts you in charge of “Restroom Optimization” at an airport where you have to make sure that the planes leave on time.
The levels are hard and get increasingly frantic when you have to deal with androids, terrorists and even babies beside the usual crowd!
* Global High-scores
* Your score vs. the level average!
* Level Top 5 Scores
== Updated in 2.0 ==
* Updated with Mango features (Multitasking)!
* Now you can skip levels you have already completed
* Optimized the scoring system
* No more cheating (this required a score reset)
* Twitter integration was removed