Accessories: Tripod Mount for Nokia 808 PureView!

| February 28, 2012 | 17 Replies

So, on top of the camera centric case for your 808 PureView we also have a new tripod mount. The last time we had such an official accessory was from the Nokia N93.

Anyone remember? The DT-22 I hope i still have mine somewhere – obviously that’s optimised for N93 being vertically held. I have since found some 3rd party alternatives though they are flimsy. I hope this will do the business pretty well. With the screw thread underneath you can then mount it on any tripod.

I am glad Nokia is making these accessories for their phones. The N8 should have had one like this. I guess this should work for other mobiles? I wonder if it works with the case on.

I have some other accessories I purchased with my Nokia N8 last year that will go supremely well with this. I’ll wait though until I get to try one of these myself.

Cheers LokiBartleby for the tip!

Category: Accessories, Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Nokia Universal Stativhalter « S60inside | February 28, 2012
  1. H0r5t Gu3nth3r says:

is it also compatible to the N8? does you know about the price?

2. Aliqudsi says:

Jay theres a pic of the tripod in the Q&A with damien I just posted if your interested

3. Jashor says:

How cool is that!?!
    Been looking for something like that for my N9.

Prolly overkill, but still ;-P
    I wonder if it’s compatible?

Def. getting 808 eventually too.
    And prolly an Apollo+ phone.

4. E39A says:

Can’t wait to get the 808! N9 was not cutting it was decent but my N8 still gets more use and to be honest my Xperia Arc takes better pics then my N9. I have the ghetto tripod (piece of cardboard a go pro mount and some rubber bands)

5. stylinred says:

i use an IDW supermount its a very nice mount made out of aluminum with some rubber padding to hold the phone

unfortunately on the N8 it oddly activates the touchscreen like i have a finger on the screen… can still use the camera button though

6. masood.alkhter says:

VERY GOOD ABOUT TIME TO, I HOPE THEY ALSO BRING OUT A WATER PROOF CASE ,SO I CAN RECORD UNDER WATER WHEN I GO SCUBA DIVING IN DUBAI………..PLS NOKIA

7. You are able to already make use of a prepaid iphone 3gs with any
    kind of unlocked mobile phone (or closed to AT&T) using the GoPhone SIMs,
    however an official and cheaper method would be very very
    popular.