If you like base defending games here’s a super vibrant one called BulletAsylum. Looks very nice with a great techno soundtrack.
It’s an Xbox Live game so you will get gamerscores for achievements. In arcade mode you ascend different levels, in survival you have all the defending turrets and will have to last as long as you can, and in architect, you create your own base to defend. You can upgrade your weapons by buying them, the credit to buy that you get whilst playing the game.
Annihilate invaders with a wall of firepower in this insane arcade shooter.
BulletAsylum delivers over-the-top action, melding classic gameplay with next generation visuals and mechanics. With an insane amount of firepower at your fingertips, vibrant graphics, and an all-you-can-shoot buffet of alien hordes to destroy, BulletAsylum will blow you away.
– Multiple unique game modes, including Arcade, Survival, and Architect.
– Dozens of upgrades; because bigger guns are better guns.
– Several game modifiers; change the rules – change the game.
– Leaderboards; Show your friends just how much better than them you are.
– Achievements; 200 Gamerscore up for grabs