This accepts logging in to your Vimeo account though I’ve forgotten my password and haven’t tried logging in to see additional features. I think you can upload (and do other things if you do). I just use Vimeo mostly to watch content – they’re generally of higher quality than YouTube stuff in terms of what the videos are actually about.
Play back is quite good though it does have the odd error of saying “cannot play on mobile device” when clearly it can. If you click again it will play the video. It doesn’t happen all the time, but it’s happening more than it should. I am not quite sure if that is my internet connection as that has been quite awful in the past couple of weeks (difficult to stream videos).
This app needs a home button to go back to the main page. Interestingly it can resume to your last position during video playback if you leave the app though it takes a few seconds to buffer back to that point. Resuming to the rest of the menu is quicker.
#114 ) Vimeo
It’s finally here: the OFFICIAL Vimeo Windows Phone app!
We packed all the best parts of Vimeo into one app for your Windows Phone. Now you can upload, manage, and watch videos from anywhere. And whenever you need more inspiration, you can browse great videos that match your interests in our member-curated Channels and Groups.
What is Vimeo? It’s a friendly place where anyone who takes or loves video can watch, share, discover, and be inspired. Learn more at Vimeo.com.
Vimeo Windows Phone App Features:
• Watch and manage all your existing Vimeo videos
• Watch videos from your Vimeo inbox, Watch Later queue, or videos you have liked
• Easily like, comment on, and add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Discover new and fascinating featured videos
• Quickly search for videos on Vimeo
• Easily upload your footage in HD
• Pause and resume uploads
• Replace existing videos
• Edit titles, descriptions, tags, privacy settings, and credits
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or SMS
• Add videos to your Groups, Channels, and Albums
• Get stats on plays, likes, and comments
(Requires Windows Phone version 7.5 Mango+)
Ver. 1.1: Fix for users in some countries who are not able to login