Zero is an list making app with an understated elegance about it. And it’s actually darn useful. When you start the app, you’ll be presented with a tutorial as you’re going to need to learn this first. Otherwise, you’ll be presented with a black screen.
- Create new category – swipe up or swipe down. Depending on the swipe action, the new item will be placed either above or below previous items.
- On that new category, swipe left to delete, swipe right to enter the category and add new items, e.g. “Shopping>*swipe right*>Banana*swipe up*chicken” etc.
- On an item within a category, just swipe right to mark as down or left to delete.
- To edit entries, just tap on them
- To go back pinch inwards or the back button
- To get settings, pinch again
- To re-order items, pinch outwards and drag items with the little box that appears.
- There’s quick delete of all things marked done by pressing three fingers but that doesn’t always work for me. I prefer swiping left anyway.
Price: £0.79 with trialAdvertisements
-fixed the about links
-option for items to flow to the bottom when checked
-the live tile has a back now
-you can return from the menu or from an elements screen with the back button now
-when adding a new item, you can now just tap on the screen anywhere to add
Coming in 1.2: online bakcup
This is Zero. The new approach to your old tasks.
Zero is a gesture based to-do list application, designed to get you in, out and back to your things. The simple gestures can be learned in just a few minutes, and after that, you won’t want to use anything else.
Don’t judge by the screenshots – this app is heavily “metro” – see it in motion here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj7JNfOqkwk
Important: the trial version does NOT save anything, but that’s the only limitation.
Spontaneously deletes your list. 30-04-12. Quite a fatal bug, renders the entire app useless.