Hey, this is Hardboiled Pinball – a very simple pinball game. In the demo that I recorded a while ago, I didn’t realise that landscape view was available in settings ( I had wondered why the game started in landscape and then showed a portrait gameplay). I advise you to switch to landscape as this pinball game looks and plays much better that way.
#185) Hardboiled Pinball
First table of the Stryde Games classic 2D pinball series. Visually stunning crime noir table theme, backed by a hard swinging detective jazz soundtrack.
* Play in portrait mode for a complete overview of the table, play in the classic fast scrolling landscape mode to enjoy the graphics at high resolution.
* Smooth pinball physics.
* Simulated table nudging to save those balls that go down the side drains.
* Exciting table logic with increasingly difficult challenges, leading up to the jackpot.
* Compare your top scores with players around the world through the global online hiscore list.
– Fixes the crash and some other issues