Countdown appears for Nokia 808 PureView in India!

| June 1, 2012 | 41 Replies

A site counting down the Nokia 808 PureView in India has appeared. 111 hours away. They start off with a little quiz asking where you think those sunglasses might be and then this appears.

You can place your email address at the bottom

Are you excited? :)

Here’s what you get in the email

Cheers Jill for the tip!

Via

Category: Nokia, Symbian

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | Mobile Gadgets Reviews | June 1, 2012
  2. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | | June 1, 2012
  3. Coax Interactive Media Services » Interactive Media Solutions & Services Partner » Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | June 1, 2012
  4. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | 1001 articole | June 1, 2012
  5. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th - Just another WordPress site - MasFajar | June 1, 2012
  6. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | Android News | June 1, 2012
  7. Geek 3 Web Articles » Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | June 1, 2012
  8. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! | June 1, 2012
  9. Apple Srbija - ja.buka Magazin - jabuka Magazin - Apple Serbia — Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th - Apple Srbija - ja.buka Magazin - jabuka Magazin - Apple Serbia | June 1, 2012
  10. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th « AcumenConcepts.net | Web Design | SEO | PC Repair company in Bakersfield, CA | June 1, 2012
  11. My Blog » Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | June 1, 2012
  12. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | STKIP Surya Blogging Media | June 1, 2012
  13. Macroblog Base10 » Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th | June 2, 2012
  14. Nokia PureView 808 is running 124 hours late, due in India June 5th « SP1RACY – All things tech & more | August 14, 2012
  1. mahesh says:

wow!! finally some legit info about launch..excited..:)

2. Ajit says:

Last of a true Nokia master piece!

3. aboodesta says:

probably the same day its gonna come out in the UAE. Btw, i played with an 808 in a Nokia store again, and the firmware that was on it ends with 607

4. Munjal Savla says:

There something wrong with the countdown. It shows 106 hours at 1400 hours on 1st June. This means that the countdown will end at 0200 hours on 6th June. (All times in IST)
    Why would Nokia launch something in the Middle of the night??

• Jill says:

You did a wrong one there .. it ends at 12 in night of 5th June .. i.e. 6th June effectively

It might just be the availability date or may be date of the launch of some event (don’t go on time) or may be it has got something do at 12 o’ clock in night ??

5. Jill says:

I think this tip got missed yesterday .. it was by rishabh

The Notify page of 808 is now changed to Pre-book & when you place the cursor there .. a pop-up comes saying ‘Prebook now & get a lens protect worth Rs 1000 absolutely free’.

6. manu says:

finally a solid evidence for launch date.

7. raj1402 says:

so india first to get nokia 808???

8. Thatsme says:

nope…we have wait little longer..808 will not be released on june 6th :(

if u see the terms & condition page it runs till 1st july…maybe we have wait another month to get 808 :(

9. James says:

Read.

10. heyyou says:

Damn I almost pre-order s3. Now I only need to find site in india that ship to Canada.

11. Thomas Flowerchild says:

Sadly, Nokia India has confirmed June 6th is NOT the release date for the 808, but the day they will give a pre-launch event. The release itself will be 1 week later (so mid-June).

12. Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with? I’m planning
    to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

My weblog – chiropractoc singapore

13. You will soon by subconscious re-programming find information within your reach and even begin
    exercising without using any weights and immediately notice
    an improvement in your vitality and energy levels. The golden toad and the harlequin frog of Costa Rica are gone completely as a result of the global
    warming changes we are experiencing. The company’s promising
    logo is “A New Game Every Day.

Feel free to visit my blog post: Big Fish For Android

14. Each game is based on rules that one must follow to achieve a goal.
    This can be obtained via a number of strategies, either by collecting and processing resources, shipping them off, building a merchant or luxury
    fleet, controlling local businesses, or any other strategy in between.
    Some are indeed cutting edge and offer a new range of configurability.

Check out my web site :: game of war fire age cheats me of war cheats gold

15. If you would like to take much from this piece
    of writing then you have to apply such strategies to your won blog.

16. The team went on to defeat Sweden 2-0 in the round of 16, with Lukas Podolski netting
    both goals in only 12 minutes, from assists by Miroslav Klose.
    they will work with you, side-by-side, to maximize individual and team performance.
    Other than that, be prepared for the ride of your life
    if you enjoy football, as you.

Also visit my weblog how to hack token in Top Eleven

17. The story line was much the same though, you played the role of a criminal who’s free to roam
    the city and cause mayhem by destroying cars, robbing banks and running over people.
    Although almost every person feels the consequences of worldwide recession, it is
    sometimes simply reasonable not to try and save
    on just about everything. We will have to be familiar
    with those lives just like mafia in this game.

my blog: permainan gta san andreas di komputer

18. The first thing you need to ask yourself when you’re looking at coach training programs is
    whether or not you need training in the first place.
    L & T usually shortlists best candidates from the technical test.
    Again these maps can be useful to people depending on its oblique presentation.

My homepage … texas Tech campus life