Concept MyDreamNokiass are pouring in. Here’s another stunning work from Edgar Mkrtchyan. It’s a beautiful tilt slider, E7 style with a 7″ screen.
This could almost count as that hybrid OPK once mentioned. The specs look great, nothing out of reach but certainly enough to make me throw my money at the screen.
I finally finished my concept of “Lumia Nokia 960 Tab” (the keyboard took me a long time)
few months ago I read a speech by Stephen Elop about a new form factor integrating Windows 8 RT, so I tried to design something classic that everyone loves, and which remains in the Nokia mind.
- -Design: Body in polished aluminum, backlit keyboard, form factor Nokia E7
- -OS & CPU: RT 8 & Windows dual / quad core 1.8 GHz
- -Screen: 7 “AMOLED touchscreen ClearBack glass, 1600×900 pixels, GorillaGlass, anti fingerprints, anti-reflection screen
- -Heignt / Weight: 200x102x12 mm, 390 g
- -Battery: 4300 mAh
- -12 Mpix sensor, 1080p recording, LED + xenon flash, 2 MP camera front
- -Memory: 64/128 GB mass memory, expandable with Micro SD Card
- -Conectivity: 2 micro USB (USB OTG support), HDMI, DLNA certification, Nokia AV 3.5, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC.
- -2 High quality loudspeakers
if you have ideas to improve the design, thank you for the mention in the comments.
I’m loving the N9/800ness but with complete curves to the side (like #54)
Drool. Xenon :p
I’d love to see something N97/E7 form factor reemerge at Nokia. Hardware wise, they were pretty impeccable – well, E7 at least (N97 had some awful build quality issues).
About “My Dream Nokia”
I’m sure you’ve dreamt up your PERFECT Nokia device/UI. What it would look like, what it would feel like, what features it would have. Why don’t you share it with the world? Or at least with other Nokia fans .
It could be your own photoshopped or rendered work (seriously, you don’t need mega skills in either, basic paint job is often enough to convey a concept) of your dream product.
SEND this in similarly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “My Dream Nokia” and perhaps the model number (and a little description, maybe a few specs in the message area? Though this bit not necessary).
Who knows, maybe an image might flutter over to Nokia and through whatever route end up being real.
Thanks Edgar Mkrtchyan!