N9apps: Firefox for Nokia N9 updated to v14

| August 7, 2012 | 11 Replies

My N9 is currently off and charging at the moment so I can’t check this but apparently FireFox update to v14 for Nokia n9 is available. My desktop Firefox is also requesting an update to v14.

Cheers Raj for the tip!

Category: Applications, Maemo, MeeGo, N9Apps, Nokia

1. albo says:

ouch, it’s about a month now sens i have start use of it, it’s not better at all than the previous, it’s heavier, and it crashes a lot, and still cant enter honest text on disqus at all.

• Nathan says:

Latest beta or aurora builds from Romaxa’s site are much better than v14 in the Store.
      You have to uninstall official version 1st, & from then on you have to manually update by dloading the .deb from Romaxa’s site.
      But then that way you can get the latest builds “way” before they appear in the Store.

2. raj says:

I dont know about you guys but firfox feels were fast. I just glqnced through fast. Pages load faster. It scrolls through pages pretty fast. So far i am happy with it

3. shallow ocean shoal says:

Installation fails for me. Try again. Try again.

So did v13.

What the f?

4. Peter says:

Just got Fv 14 to work. It did fail downloading 4 times, then I turned phone off and back on and it worked.

Peter

5. ruplee76 says:

updated mine with 3-4 failed downloads!!