Here’s the latest interview with Jolla CEO, Mr Hurmola. Check out the MeeGo neck badge thing.
- - Jolla will provide something totally new
- - Differentiation not very hard these days
- - Will be different in every main aspect, not revealing details.
- How can Jolla save this burning platform? Doesn’t know about that word or what was burning
- loves N9, still using it
- Multitasking UI – will inherit these elements
- Inherit large number of users and ecosystems
- Product reveal this year. But don’t want to promise something they cannot keep (ha, learning from Nokia fails)
Cheers Joni and Muerte for the tip!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Jolla wird kompatibel zu Android werden | anDROID NEWS & TV | August 20, 2012