Earlier this week we saw the first physical evidence of the upcoming range of WP8, in the form of a leaked front screen/Bezzel. Today comes a second different frame that’s been leaked out of the factory, this one carries the Proto.nokia.com branding on it which is customary for all Nokia prototypes. Also note the fact that the Nokia Branding is on the Right side of the screen rather than centered, possibly pointing to a carrier branding on the complementary side- as is with the Lumia 900 on At&t?
The screen measures 4″ according to the source, making it slightly smaller than the previous leak we saw (4.3″). It’s speculated that neither this device nor the previous leak are the successors to the current Lumia design, that spot is apparently taken by the yet to be seen “Nokia Phi”. I find the large amount of bezzel at the bottom of the screen quite disturbing, hopefully it matches/compliments the overall device design and doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, my name's Ali- Currently a fifth (and final) year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! Be sure to follow my Twitter handle @AliQudsi and Subcribe to my Youtube for the latest videos - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Procurila nova fotografija prednje maske potencijalne WP8 Lumije! | NokiaMob | August 16, 2012
- Nokia and Microsoft holding Windows Phone 8 press event on September 5th - www.hardwarezone.com.sg | August 16, 2012
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 Front Leaked : UK Mobile Review | August 16, 2012
- Other front panel of a Nokia Internet wanders Lumia | Mobile News Pedia | August 17, 2012
- Otro panel frontal de un Nokia Lumia se pasea por Internet | TecnoBlog | August 17, 2012
- Otro panel frontal de un Nokia Lumia se pasea por Internet | Tecno BLog celulares nuevos, descargas de temas juegos y aplicaciones,todo sobre nuevos modelos de celulares | August 17, 2012