Hurrah! Firmware Update Belle Refresh officially available for Nokia N8, E7, C7, C6-01, X7 and Nokia Oro! #Symbian

| August 27, 2012 | 111 Replies

Yvonne from Nokia shares some great news today that you guys can now pick up Bell Refresh (Official!)

great news! We just started to roll out our next update for Symbian called Nokia Belle Refresh for Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia C7, Nokia C6-01, Nokia X7 and Nokia Oro with version number 111.040.1511 (Nokia E6, version number 111.140.0058, will follow still this week, Nokia 500 updates will start to be launched within the next few weeks).

This update again brings new features to Symbian smartphones, for example:

-          a new browser with HTML5 web apps support, a new set of homescreen widgets, and the previously released Microsoft Office Mobile App and Nokia Maps Suite 2.0 in one package.

-          Nokia N8 will have some extra apps for imaging

The update will be rolled out in phases, starting with the vanilla versions (ie. basic software variants without any specific operator or country configuration). Country and operator variants will follow within the next weeks, depending on local and operator approvals.

pS: Just like after updating from Nokia Anna to Nokia Belle, some apps may not work due to compatibility issues. If you need more information on available apps, please contact your local Nokia Care support. Furthermore, you can also contact the respective App developer to enquire about the compatibility.

Best regards,

Yvonne from Nokia Care

Cheers M Adam for the tip!

Edit (Ali)- I got it on my Green N8 (carrier free)-updating now, will be sure to post a vid once it’s done

Category: Firmware Update, Nokia

1. Beby says:

My N8 crashed after update !!!!!!!!!

What kind of stupid software is this ! Now I cant use my phone! Help!!!

2. Raja says:

Any Idea about next firmware to nokia c6-01 after belle refresh..!!

3. abdolsalam says:

4. Keith M says:

Why dont they just update it to windows OS as my E7 is perfectly capable of running it so we have a different option?

5. steven says:

hi
    i cant update my nokia x7 need your help to do this

steven

6. Vj says:

For Nokia c6-01 when the update will be available…..of 2013.
    No Apps, No Games, No Update, No IMPROMENT…..

7. Luis Soares says:

Hi!

i have a Nokia C7-00 and my cell service provider is VODAFONE in Portugal.

Vodafone here in PORTUGAL says Nokia HAS NO UPDATE for my C7!

I’m still using the old belle (111.030.0609) and my nokia suite cant find the new belle refresh update and says im updated!

what’s wrong? i already made a full reset to it and it did not work.

why cant i update?

Please help. this update has been released for over a YEAR!

• ronie says:

we have the same problems…
      i can’t also update my nokia c7, they say’NO UPDATES AVAILABLE’.

• Luis Soares says:

already talked with vodafone.

after a lot of “digging” everywhere i found out it is vofadone fault.

they do not release the new Firmware because basically they SUCK!

all they want is infest the new nokia updates with their vodafone crap….

i’ve decided to full unblock the phone and get rid of vodafone chains with their crappy apps that i never used that come with their super uber late updates.

the phone is not in warranty period i will do it soon.

thank you!

8. Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my website so i got here to return the prefer?.I am trying to find issues to enhance
    my web site!I guess its ok to make use of a few of your concepts!!