Amongst all the hub hub and releases of New devices today, Nokia officially re-released Nokia Music app in the USA, stating that availability begins Today (possibly even while the event was being held). The app brings all the usual functions we’ve gotten accustomed (ad dependent) on, as well as some nee Social and Location based updates, such as an improved “Gig Finder”, “Share your Music Track” and the much requested “Equalizer settings” with 18 presets to choose from.
- No sign up
- No subscription
- No adverts
- Just get the app and enjoy from over 150 curated playlists
- Create your own playlists based on up to three different artists/bands
- *New The new Dolby equalizer lets you listen to the music how you want to, choose from 18 presets
- *New Share your music (details, not actual track obviously) to your social networks, via email or even sms
- *New Gig finder is now expanded to search on artist, venue, gig name and town.
- If you create a Nokia account, you can scan the music on your PC and then have these available to play as a “genre based playlist” on the device.
In case you missed it before here’s our in depth coverage of the app itself:
Category: Applications, Lumia, Nokia, Video, Windows Phone
Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.