This is not a full on review but V3 have had a bit of time with the Nokia Lumia 920 and have decided to share their experiences.
- The screen is apparently great, looking much better than the HTC One X. According to Android forums/blogs, One X’s screen is batter than the SGS III’s.
- Smoother to navigate than HTC One X, faster at loading web pages
- Didn’t test camera but we know it eats the others already in the preliminary tests.
- Loving the curved display. Feels more comfortable.
Overall our opening impressions of Nokia’s Lumia 920 are incredibly positive. Even though the device looks incredibly similar to the Lumia 900, even in the short time we had the device, it became increasingly clear that the 920 is a radically different handset, featuring greatly improved tech and software.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Mini-review of the Nokia Lumia 920 | WMPoweruser | September 16, 2012