Here’s SlashGear’s first impressions on the AT&T Nokia Lumia 920.
- Massively dense (pixel) screen
- Great to hold
- pillowy, round edges yet secure and solid throughout
- Very smooth glass that you’ll want to rub your cheeks on it.
- Impressive speakers (I’m surprised. I’m looking forward to hearing them)
- Camera section in full review
- Extremely swift
- Impressive display even in direct sunlight.
Cheers M for the tip!
And a video
Category: Lumia, Nokia
Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano
. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog
Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<<
Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com