Video: Speed and Screen test, Nokia Lumia 920 vs Samsung Galaxy SIII (Lumia wins)

| November 20, 2012 | 11 Replies

In this next video, the Nokia Lumia 920 is compared with the SGSIII in terms of speed. I’ve not played with the SGSIII for long but I already noticed that some operations take a lot longer than they should (for a quadcore powered device). Lumia seems to be more responsive?

by

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. Bloob says:

Doesn’t matter if I can’t buy it. :)

2. eds says:

Damn right it’s not sold on TMO USA so no big deal for me !

3. nabkawe says:

Well, I haven’t seen the video but in my experience jb improves responses but Android in general always feels bottlenecked.

writing this with my Lumia 920 text editing in this thing is awesome

4. jefferyleo says:

Got english version? @.@”

5. Is it just me, or are reviewers not very keen on comparing the 920 to the top Android and iphone 5? Only found one video in German, i think, which compares the iphone and 920 browser speeds, and most of the time the 920 was faster.
    Back when it was Symbian, reviewers couldn’t wait to show the world how much quicker the other phones were

6. Weirdfisher says:

some games on lumia 920 are not HD version but only WVGA

7. JGrove303 says:

I love how even in this guy’s video, you can see how much clearer the text is on the 920 and the difference the PureMotion HD+ makes with its lack of blur and ghosting.