Angry Birds StarWars Now Available for WP7 Lumias

| December 8, 2012 | 10 Replies

Angry Birds star wars was released a while back for WP8 devices, right alongside the iOS and Android version, now exactly one month later the WP7 version has been released. Priced at $0.99 the game is definitely worth it (I beat it on my iPad already).

Get it from the marketplace here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/angry-birds/a9f2b530-ae64-484a-bb18-44e6de73d49b

QRCode

Via

Category: Applications, Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

1. Patata says:

No Xbox Live support?

• Viipottaja says:

Well, lack of Xbox Live support does not really take anything away from game play, but true, the class is always half empty, isn’t it? :D

• efekt says:

It depends on the course – if its a boring one, the class would be definitely always half-empty, if not entirely empty ;)

• Patata says:

sure, why they should give wp7.x users the same experience that wp8 users have? Why should they support Xbox Live, one of those selling points of the wp plattform?

2. kunwar says:

why isn’t it xbox live game?

3. Kimo says:

Wow such a surprise. There is also angry bird space in the marketplace.
    Not Xbox live probably because XBox live live games have to use Microsoft’s service and that’s not worth the troubles.

• DesR85 says:

If it is not worth the trouble, then why do a number of major game developers like EA, Ubisoft and Rovio to name a few use them in the majority of their games?

Frankly, I’m surprised that AB: Star Wars didn’t come with XBox Live, considering that this is Rovio we’re talking about here, not some small-time developer who can’t afford the branding.

4. seidhe says:

it is working on lumia 610! AB space too! but original AB with xbox live is not…

5. Just Visiting says:

Thanks for the tip, Ali. Downloading it now for my new Lumia 900 :)