So it Finally reached! My beautiful new Lumia 920, after an agonizing week where it was held by Jordanian customs (those bastards!) I got it through! And it is beautiful! (Are my exclamations marks conveying the level of my excitement to you guys?). Without further ado, onto the obligatory video:
I also made an equally awesome unboxing filmed in Arabic (for those of you that speak it, check it out over here:
And now some picture, but first off some thoughts on the 920:
- This screen is RIDICULOUS! the touch sensitivity, the scrolling, the refresh rate thanks to PureMotion HD+ (it’s not something you can show on video or describe, but when you use it you’ll notice it)
- Tiles are pretty big too, which confused me at first seeing how a single “medium size tile” was almost double the size of my Lumia 800s tile
- The camera is amazing at night; more on that in the future
- I swear to you it’s not heavy
- It’s beautiful
- It’s red.
- I love it.
(Right click on image—> Open in new tab to view higher resolution- Although i did shrink them quite a bit as each image was 4mb)
About the Author (Author Profile)Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Encore Gallery: More Red Lumia 920! : My Nokia Blog | December 12, 2012
- Gallery & video: Unboxing my Lumia glamour red 920Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 920 | December 17, 2012