Nokia have just released a press statement regarding its financial calendar, in it are the expected release dates for their quarterly earnings for Q4 2012 as well as Q1,2,3 of 2013. They are as follows:
Planned publication dates for interim reports
- fourth quarter and full year 2012 report: January 24, 2013
- first quarter 2013 interim report: April 18, 2013
- second quarter 2013 interim report: July 18, 2013
- third quarter 2013 interim report: October 17, 2013
So we’ve heard a lot of numbers flying around so I think I’ll go ahead and share my predictions At least 7 million Lumias (regardless of WP 7 or 8) sold, with over 10 Million if the 920, 820 and 620 are fully released in China (with availability) within the next few days. However that’s highly unlikely so I’ll stick to 7 million +/- 500K with greater sales in Q1 2012; anyone agree?
Source Thanks for the tip rishabh
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, my name's Ali- Currently a fifth (and final) year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! Be sure to follow my Twitter handle @AliQudsi and Subcribe to my Youtube for the latest videos - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia: risultati finanziari Q4 2012 comunicati il 24-1 2013 | December 13, 2012
- Nokia fissa al 24 gennaio 2013 la data per l’annuncio dei risultati finanziari Q4 2012 « SferaBlog | December 13, 2012
- Calendrier des rapports financiers de Nokia « Nokians – La parole aux fans de Nokia ! | December 13, 2012
- Nokia to announce the results 4th quarter of 2012 on January 24, 2013Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 920 | December 14, 2012