Weekend Watch: SNES Emulator demoed on Nokia Lumia 920 (WP8)

| January 19, 2013 | 8 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-01-19 at 11.21.44

Here’s a demo of a Super Nintendo emulator on the Nokia Lumia 920.

There are some touch SNES buttons on screen. Oh the memories.

Screen Shot 2013-01-19 at 11.23.53

App available here for free: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/snes8x/f8b632b0-1cac-4acd-b66e-d2154766e92a

BY WMExperts of WPC

Category: Applications, Lumia, Nokia

1. jtanigawa says:

Do you think there will be emulators for other systems in the future ie; PSX, GBA, DS?

• Jay Montano says:

Hopefully. Not sure what if any limitations would be present.

There are already other alternatives available if you like emulators: Gameboy, Sega Game Gear/Master System, NES

2. v.s.i says:

Ah, the classical SNES emu. Chrono Trigger FTW! I used to play it on my dad’s N8 some 2 years ago. :)

3. belle and jolla beat lumia 920 says:

there are newe snes emulators for symbian belle too

please support s3dict, the only stardict app for symbian belle

4. aaron says:

Does Windows Phone 7.x is not able to run this emulator?. You forgot to other users windows phone

5. Ady says:

The emulator is great but… does anyone know where can I get games??

6. Gayle says:

This multiplayer has better graphics, gampplay and sound with well represented predator warrior.
    PS3 is going to be around five a extended time right
    after the opposition – as in Xbox 360 and Wii
    - are collecting dirt. 0 yielding excluding for the use of Cg instead
    of GLSL), with extensions specifically estimated
    at the PS3.