Jessica Alba taking photos at Dior’s Show, Paris with White Nokia Lumia 920

| January 24, 2013 | 13 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-01-24 at 10.48.52

Jessica Alba can be seen above sitting next to Sigourney Weaver taking pictures on her Ivory White Nokia Lumia 920 at ‘Dior’s Show’ in Paris.

Even though the catwalk is the focus of the show, the focus of this camera man is Jessica and that wonderfully positioned 920.

Screen Shot 2013-01-24 at 10.49.00

Source: WMPU

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. samstacle says:

You are holding it wrong Jess

2. poiman says:

Didn’t she have the red one?

• DesR85 says:

Yeah, I did notice that she used the red one during the WP8 launch and photographs of her holding it before the event. Maybe this is her spare phone or she’s using a white gel case?

• Me says:

Yes Red, white i can’t keep up with all the colors she got.
      I think we will see all the available colors from her and then some.

3. twig says:

Hello, hello Jessica, looking good. The gal to her right looks very beautiful also, white looks good with their black outfits. I wonder if any of the dresses on stage we’re 3D printed? 3D changes everything for buying clothes.

• Ron says:

The gal to her right- Leelee Sobieski

• Stefano Gabbana says:

This is an Haute Couture show where clothes are 100% handmade and no machines were used. Not even a simple sewing machine. These clothes labeled as Haute Couture are also the most expensive in the world ranging from around 60,000 dollars up to 500,000 dollars. And people have no idea who buys these dresses because most of them are super rich that they no longer need fame.

New haute couture clients are from China, Russia, India etc.. And old-timers such as Daphne Guiness. Jessica was just invited because she’s a celebrity but she doesn’t buy haute couture.

And most people in attendance don’t use a Nokia but Vertu and diamond-studded iphones because they are *that* rich. Princesses and wives of kings are mostly in attendance here.

4. Deep Space Bar says:

new phone already jess you are clearly being paid..thanks sellout

5. Zizou says:

really good for nokia..:)

Anyway.. Guys.. This is completely off topic and i need you to help me.. I wanna purchase a good ultrabook or laptop priced under rupees 40000 or $725 , plis guys… I’m waiting…:) thanks..

6. This is my first time visit at here and i am actually pleassant to read everthing at
    one place.