I’m not sure if I’m on the latest version as I haven’t received any update notifications BUT I only just downloaded PDF reader yesterday (I had it on my old 920, restoring apps etc). If I am on the new version, then it still sucks. It’s still can’t open large textbooks (100+MB, 1000PAGE+. I don’t know if it’s loading or if it’s frozen or whatnot.
PDF Reader is a free app for viewing and interacting with PDF documents on the Windows Phone 8 platform. This app gives access to a wide variety of PDF file types.
With this app you will be able to
• Quickly open PDF files
• Bookmark pages and jump back to the bookmark from anywhere in the document
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Search text to find specific information
• View documents in single page mode or continuous mode
• Resume document reading from the same point you left it last time.
PDF Reader update to v1.1 adds the following new features to the application:
• Management of historic PDFs in the history list so you can remove individual files and also clear the whole list.
• Share PDF documents with others directly from the app using your SkyDrive account.
• Support for encrypted PDF files that are password protected.
• Support for read-only PDF files.
Cheers Amir for the tip!